Andrew here. What would you say is the one thing we definitely promote on this website?
If you said foreign cars, you’d be sadly mistaken. In fact, I would wonder if you really ever checked out our site before this.
The correct answer is, of course, Geeks! We’re all about the promotion of all things geeky. We also happen to be Canadian. In Canada, there’s a lot of us geeks milling about but that fact is not really known by the general public. So it’s up to us to get the good geek word out there. It’s also up to all of you. Thankfully, Debs and Errol, the geek musical duo who guested on our show last November, are doing something about it.
Banding together with a number of other geek bands, Debs and Errol have entered the CBC Searchlight Contest. What’s the CBC Searchlight Contest? It’s a voting based competition where bands can win recording contracts and bunch of other cool stuff. Debs and Errol have entered not necessarily to win but instead to raise Geek Awareness here in the Great White North. They, along with a few other Canadian geek bands, are repping in this contest and they need our help.
Debs and Errol can explain it much better than I ever could so take it away D&E:
See, it’s that simple. Click the link in the video and #VoteGeek and you could end up winning some geeky music.
If you’re gonna geek out, GEEK HARD!
Latest posts by Andrew Young (see all)
- Back Issue Bloodbath Episode 116: The Button Man - January 17, 2018
- New Comics (01-17-2018) - January 16, 2018
- This Week’s Episode of Geek Hard (01-19-2018): Hicks and Thieves with K. Trevor Wilson - January 15, 2018
- Back Issue Bloodbath Episode 115: Event Book Fatigue - January 10, 2018
- Show Update (01-12-2018): Helder Brum Joins the Party - January 10, 2018