Christmas is fast approaching, friends. It’ll be here quicker than you think. That might be a scary thought for some folks but not for us. WE LOVE CHRISTMAS! It’s probably the Geek Hard crew’s favourite time of year. That’s partly because we love giving presents! The Christmas spirit is the ultimate excuse to give away a stocking full of goodies. And so, Geek Hard continues this time honoured tradition with our annual GEEK HARD CHRISTMAS STOCKING CONTEST! Now in its 7th year, the Stocking Contest is a chance for us to give some cool comics, movies and other merch to one lucky fan and make their spirit bright!
So what cool and exciting gifts fill this year’s stocking? Take a look and see:
- The Flash Funko Pop Vinyl Figure
- Captain America: Civil War on blu-ray
- Hardcore Henry Original Soundtrack CD
- Ghostbusters 1 & 2 Collectors Edition DVD Set
- The Magicians by Lev Grossman
- Jay and Silent Bob’s Blueprints for Destroying Everything
- GI Joe 25th Anniversary Flint Figure
- Westworld Horseshoe Bottle Opener
- The Path Promotional Tee Shirt
- The Magicians Playing Cards
- Captain America Action Packed Double Feature DVD
- Penny Arcade: Attack of Bacon Robots Trade Paperback
- The Fix: Volume 1 – Where Beagles Dare TPB
- Faith: Volume 1 – Hollywood and Vine TPB
- Fantastic Four: Season One Hardcover
- Captain America: Steve Rogers #1
- Power Man and Iron Fist #1
- The Violent #1
- Yeoman On The Bridge CD from Leslie Hudson
- And MORE!
So the big question on everyone’s mind now is:
“How do I enter this fantabulous contest for a chance to win?”
It’s simple. You just have to answer 3 questions and your entered. Here’s how:
Email Andrew and Mr. Green at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Christmas Stocking Contest” in the subject line.
Send us the answers to the following 3 questions:
- What is the name of Frosty’s Wife in the Rankin/Bass Classic, Frosty’s Winter Wonderland?
- What famous muppet made a special introduction at the beginning of the 1986 ABC Christmas Special, The Christmas Toy?
- In the film Fred Claus, what song is constantly played on a loop by the DJ Elf?
Include your mailing address in your email entry.
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1ST AT 3PM EST.
Listen to Geek Hard’s Christmas Episode on Friday, December 2nd (Live at 7pm Eastern on www.realityradio101.com) where we will announce the winner. The winner’s name will also be posted on this site on Sunday, December 4th.
So send in your entry to our email address and good luck! Who knows, Christmas might come early just for you!
If your gonna geek out, GEEK HARD!
Latest posts by Andrew Young (see all)
- Back Issue Bloodbath Episode 116: The Button Man - January 17, 2018
- New Comics (01-17-2018) - January 16, 2018
- This Week’s Episode of Geek Hard (01-19-2018): Hicks and Thieves with K. Trevor Wilson - January 15, 2018
- Back Issue Bloodbath Episode 115: Event Book Fatigue - January 10, 2018
- Show Update (01-12-2018): Helder Brum Joins the Party - January 10, 2018