Welcome Friends and movie lovers to Season TWO of Terry Knows Movies. Terry Huddleston is an artist who can be found showcasing his artwork at conventions and shows across North America. He’s also a ravenous consumer of movies and a bit of an armchair critic. Let Terry share his knowledge with you as mixes old school and new school nerd knowledge to tell you exactly why a particular movie rocked or sucked.
Our boy Terry saw his fair share of movies this year and he’ll have tons of stuff to say in the coming weeks about what was great and was not from 2016 and beyond. But here’s a quick video about his picks for the Best and Worst Film of 2016. His choice for Best might come as a bit of surprise as this was a film that was almost forgotten by most as the summer rolled on. His choice is good but not what we were expecting. His choice for Worst of the year comes as no surprise. It’s the worst for many a fanboy and girl out there, even if it did make a large amount of bank at the box office and lock a spinoff movie for it’s leading lady.
Give the video a watch to find out exactly which films we’re talking about here.
And the hits just keep on coming as Terry Knows Movies will move to a weekly schedule for the next few weeks and then return to its bi-weekly schedule in February. We’re kicking off the New Year with more Terry Huddleston. That’s the way we like it around here.
If you enjoy Terry Knows Movies, subscribe to our Youtube channel and stay tuned for more! Be sure to also like, comment and share the video with all your friends.
If you’re gonna geek out, GEEK HARD!
Latest posts by Andrew Young (see all)
- Countdown to Jessica Jones Season 2: Not So Secret Origin - February 23, 2018
- Back Issue Bloodbath Episode 121: Black Panther by Christopher Priest - February 21, 2018
- New Comics (02-21-2018) - February 20, 2018
- This Week’s Episode of Geek Hard (02-23-2018): Annihilation Locked In for Year Zero with Neville Pierce and Rebecca Eady - February 19, 2018
- Countdown to Jessica Jones Season 2: The Cameos You Won’t See - February 16, 2018