From August 31st to September 3rd, Fan Expo Canada took over the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in glorious fashion. Celebs, comic creators, cosplayers and fans filled the venue and geeked out with each other. Geek Hard was there.
Join us for the second installment, featuring some great interviews and fun times. Mr. Green gets up close and personal with legendary stars from Pokemon. Andrew chats with Jason Mewes after the Todd and the Book of Pure Evil Panel regarding what he loves most about coming to conventions. We also hear from comic artist Adam Gorham as he tells Mr. Green why he enjoys sharing his work on social media. Finishing it off, Andrew checks in with Wordburglar about his latest music video for his song, NARC Hi-Score (in Nintendo Power). This is just the second video from our time at Fan Expo. We’ve got lots more to come!
Check it out!
In case you missed Part 1, check it out HERE!
We’ve got plenty more videos to come. Be sure to check back here (and at our Youtube channel and Facebook Page) throughout the week for more crazy antics and merry mayhem on the convention floor. Thanks to Fan Expo Canada 2017 for having us and we can’t wait to do it all again next year.
Next up, we’ve got an extended version of our interview with Jason Mewes in which he talks more about the fans. He also gives us an update on the Jay and Silent Bob Reboot film set to go into production this Fall. Plus, he reveals which character he’d like to play in a superhero movie. It’s all coming your way in just a couple of days. Dontcha DARE miss it!
If you’re gonna geek out, GEEK HARD!
Latest posts by Andrew Young (see all)
- New Comics (09-20-2017) - September 19, 2017
- This Week’s Episode of Geek Hard (09-22-2017): Brawling over TIFF17 with Noah Taylor - September 18, 2017
- Geek Hard @ Fan Expo Canada 2017: Shuyan Saga starring Kristin Kreuk - September 14, 2017
- Back Issue Bloodbath Episode 98: Daredevil Born Again - September 13, 2017
- Geek Hard @ Fan Expo Canada 2017: Jason Mewes (The Extended Interview) - September 13, 2017