October is the month where you’ll find an event in Toronto where great things happen After Dark.
Back in September, at Fan Expo Canada, Mr. Green got the chance to catch up with Adam Lopez, the founder and festival Director of the Toronto After Dark Film Festival. The Festival takes place over 9 nights at the Scotiabank Theatre in downtown Toronto and is a feast of horror and genre films the cinema buff that likes the weird and the bloody in equal measure. Over the past 12 years, the festival has showcased some fantastic features. Some have gone on to become cult classics. This year’s lineup is full of some more great flicks.
Watch as Adam reveals to Green some of the big movies coming to this year’s After Dark. Some may bring memories from you’re childhood. Others will whet your appetite for mayhem and menace. For more info on the festival and to purchase tickets, go to www.torontoafterdark.com. Check out the video for a taste of what’s waiting for you later this month After Dark.
To find out more about the release of The End of the End through Raven Banner Entertainment, join the facebook page.
More videos are on the way, including Mr. Green’s chat with the cast of The Expanse and our showcase of geeky musicians. Also, later this month, don’t miss Geek Hard’s coverage of the 12th Annual Toronto After Dark Film Festival. Check back here for all of this and more.
If you’re gonna geek out, GEEK HARD!
Latest posts by Andrew Young (see all)
- The 2017 Geek Hard Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers! - December 14, 2017
- Back Issue Bloodbath Episode 111: Is A Secret Identity Necessary? - December 13, 2017
- New Comics (12-13-2017) - December 12, 2017
- This Week’s Episode of Geek Hard (12-15-2017): The Art of the Jedi with Will Perkins - December 11, 2017
- Andrew’s Picks: Happy!(Episode 1) - December 6, 2017