This week, we re-live the greatest Geek Hard guests and moments of 2017.
Don’t miss this Friday’s show as Andrew and Mr. Green share the best of times with you all. If you missed an episode this year, you can catch up on our finest moments this Friday. We’ll be featuring some of our best guests from the past 365 days, including:
Dr. Janina Scarlett
and Gavin Stephens
And that’s not all! We’ll also look back on the most exciting moments of the the year. You’ll hear our humble hosts explain how Geek Hard was created, how Andrew “hosts around”, and so much more. There’s even an exclusive, never before heard clip from our Geek Hard Live show at Comedy Bar from November. It’s a jam packed show full of awesome. This time, we’ll be delivering 100% more awesome than usual. This is the last episode of 2017, so we want to go out with a bang. We’ll be back in 2018 with even more great stuff coming your way. But first, we must put the ghosts of Geek Hard past to bed one last time.
Join us this Friday for an hour of revelry and merriment like no other. The guests are first rate. The hosts are lovable. We even let Yuri say a word or two. If you listen to one show this Friday, make it Geek Hard. Listen LIVE! This Friday at 7PM Eastern on the station that’s been Geek Hard’s home for more than 7 years (coming up on 8), www.realityradio101.com. It’s the place to be, so just bring it!
If you’re gonna geek out, GEEK HARD!
(P.S. – This episode is pre-recorded, so we won’t be able to answer your emails on air……but we’ll be live again in January. We can’t to read all your amazing emails in the New Year!)
Latest posts by Andrew Young (see all)
- This Week’s Episode of Geek Hard (01-26-2018): Altered Killer Flashbacks with Abigail Winter and Richard Crouse - January 22, 2018
- Back Issue Bloodbath Episode 116: The Button Man - January 17, 2018
- New Comics (01-17-2018) - January 16, 2018
- This Week’s Episode of Geek Hard (01-19-2018): Hicks and Thieves with K. Trevor Wilson - January 15, 2018
- Back Issue Bloodbath Episode 115: Event Book Fatigue - January 10, 2018