You can win a copy of M. Night Shyamalan’s GLASS for your personal home entertainment collection!
This April, GLASS, the sequel to Unbreakable and Split comes to digital as well as 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD! To celebrate this, Geek Hard is giving away a BLU-RAY™, DVD AND DIGITAL Combo Pack of the film to one lucky winner!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Send an email to Geek Hard at email@example.com with your name, the city and state/province you live in.
2. Make sure to put “GLASS Contest” in the subject line. We will be accepting entries until Thursday, April 4th at 1PM Eastern.
3. The winner of the contest will be announced on the Friday, April 5th broadcast of Geek Hard at 7PM Eastern on realityradio101.com.
4. The winner’s name will also be posted on this site (as well as Geek Hard’s social media platforms) on Sunday, April 7th at 12 Noon Eastern.
Here’s a list of the special features available on the BLU-RAY™:
- The Collection of Main Characters – A look at all the main players and how they fit in the universe created by filmmaker M. Night Shyamalan.
- Bringing the Team Back Together – M. Night Shyamalan is famous for working with many of the same crew from film to film. In this piece, cast and crew share personal stories of why Shyamalan’s productions feel like seeing family again.
- David Dunn vs. The Beast – An in-depth look at the animalistic face-off between David Dunn and The Beast.
- Glass Decoded – M. Night Shyamalan unveils some secrets of continuity and style from across the Glass trilogy.
- Breaking Glass: The Stunts – The superhuman strength of The Beast is best illustrated in the stunts. Take a behind the scenes look into the very effective methods of executing stunts in the film.
- Connecting the Glass Universe – Explore M. Night Shyamalan’s stylistic approach to the Glass trilogy and the unconventional concept of a comic book movie grounded in reality.
- M. Night Shyamalan: Behind the Lens – Cast and crew discuss Shyamalan’s dedicated and meticulous approach to storytelling.
- The Sound of Glass – Composer West Dylan Thordson elaborates on his use of string instruments to create tension, and explains why recording the score on-location enhanced the tone of Glass.
- Enhancing the Spectacle – The VFX team provides details on the rewarding task of using CGI as an effective tool to intensify the narrative of Glass.
- Raven Hill Memorial – Roam the long corridors of Raven Hill Memorial Hospital and see why the cast and crew describe the eerie location as its own character in the film.
- Night Vision – A look at the early stages of Glass by examining the storyboards and their remarkable similarity to the final shots in the film.
All of these special features and more are waiting for you. Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “GLASS Contest” in the subject line, listing your name, city and state/province RIGHT NOW!
GLASS AVAILABLE ON DIGITAL APRIL 2, 2019
4K ULTRA HD, BLU-RAY™, DVD AND ON DEMAND APRIL 16, 2019
FROM UNIVERSAL PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT
If you’re gonna geek out, GEEK HARD!